Free SEO Style Guide: Your Quick Cheat Sheet to SEO ImprovementWritten by Stephanie Cota and Andreas Ramos
Learn from this quick guide how to improve your website’s findability in Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft.
Useful Books on Analytics, Multichannel Marketing, and Social Media
Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
by Avinash Kaushik
Avinash is the analytics evangelist for Google Analytics.
His blog is at Kaushik.net
by Akin Arikan
Akin is the Director of Product Strategy at Unica Corporation.
Read Akin's blog at MultichannelMetrics.com
by Charlene Li
Charlene's blog is at Blog.AltimeterGroup.com
Resources from the Book
- The KPI Worksheet (p. 36, Excel spreadsheet)
Useful Blogs on Analytics
We follow these blogs on analytics, SEO, and PPC. They are frequently updated. If you know about good blogs, let us know.
Google's blogs let you keep up with many of the changes at Google (however, many important changes are often never announced.)
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google GAW Agency
- Google GAW Retail
- Google Webmaster
- Matt Cutts. He is Google's lead engineer on spam. He often posts about SEO issues.
- Google AdSense
- Google LatLong
- Google Base
- Google Blog
- Google Maps Mania
- Google Mobile
- Google Mobile Blog
- Google MVT
- Google News
- Google Offline Marketing
- Google Reader
- Google Research
A collection of useful blogs about analytics.
- Web Analytics Association
- Avinash Kaushik
- Eric Peterson's Web Analytics Demystified
- ROIRevolution's Blog Useful resource
- MultichannelMetrics.com Akin Arikan's blog on the use of analytics in multichannel marketing
- Advanced Web Metrics
- Applied Insights
- Belkin at Omniture
- Chinalytics Longmarch Blog
- Hitwise Intelligence - Analyst Weblogs
- John Marshall
- Lies, Damned Lies...
- Omniture: Industry Insights
- TKG Web Analytics Blog
- webanalytics at Yahoo! Groups
- Yahoo Analytics
A few useful blogs about SEO and PPC.